Wednesday, July 22, 2009

the time is 3.46am, it's raining heavily,
i've been trying to sleep for the past 3 hours,
but couldnt.
the rain came just in time,
it refreshed my cloudy mind,
there are things that u expect,
and things that u will never expect,
not even until the day u die.

The funny poem on top explains everything that i've been going thru for the past 3 hours, i really am talented in poems :p. I drank 2 cups of coffee this morning when i was in office, dumb choice! i drank it even though i dun have the habit at all, but it was to keep me awake while i was working. i've been planning a lot of things when i was lying on the bed, too many..and some even unworkable, but who should decide whether my dreams are gonna come true, me!! i was shocked last night, truly shocked when i read a sms from a person who i thought i could trust and even though we r not what we used to be, i tot we were not enemies. for the first time last night after many many many days, i felt helpless and lost, i felt that i really had no one in my life, nobody was there for me and nobody would be there for me. but today, i felt differently. i'm supposed to be in charge of my life, nobody's supposed to affect my emotions because if i don't let it, nothing can hurt me! throughout the day i was still shocked, but no longer devastated and miserable, it was a kind of strength that's new to me, and because of this strength, i made myself felt better again

don't let dissapointment and self-pity overwhelm you, i've learned this. Instead of thinking what could have happened that it turned out that way, start thinking how should i relieve myself from the pain, time can heal all pain, and this is so true, take a step at a time, take everything light and easy, and soon enough, you will find that nothing is as terrible as u imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment