Sunday, July 19, 2009

Crazy!

i am not that enthusiastic about blog anymore :p, but anyway for my loyal reader (which is myself in 10 yrs time), i am gonna write some random stuff. Blogging does let me release stress (a little), at least during the time of thinking what to write, i dun have to think about other silly things which have been playing on my mind for the past few days. my life was peaceful since a month ago (b4 that it was a mess, really!!) until yesterday, it was turned upside down. Anyway i am gonna share what i plan to do in a few months time, i wanna go for a trip, all alone. I wanna see the things i've never seen b4. i've always heard when you go for a trip alone, u see things that u dun usually see when going for a trip with someone else, let me experience that and i will see if it's true :P

My job leaves me exhausting, but not as much as my life does, but most of the time, i caused the exhaustion myself, serves me right! I've learned from my mistake, never to hope for anything which is not realistic, i love this quote " you are not responsible for what others think of you", well said! and i am those that don't give a damn about what others think about me, not at all, i was myself, am myself and will be myself until i lie in my grave.


Life is still beautiful, no matter how you look at it. But sometimes the beauty turns into horror when i complicate it, so can't blame no one, be direct, be straight-forward, know what you want, always face the truth, always tell the truth even if it hurts others, even if they hate u, even if they start having doubt in you, BE YOURSELF!! Heart is my only thing that i dun wanna lie to, brains are my only assets that can keep me from troubles. I've no complaint about myself so far, because no matter how confusing the situation around me was, i could get myself out of the confusion so far after being trapped in it for a period of time, so i do have STRENGTH, HOORAY!!!!

ok, bye bye, i feel much better already :P

1 comment:

  1. Darl,it's been such a long time that we nvr met..i hope u r doing well.good to hear that u have a blog :)
    with lots of love.
    Everything will be colourful in yr life
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete