Monday, July 13, 2009

~MONEY~

The time is 7.19pm, and i am still stuck in the office, the reason i am willing to stay overtime is because i have got this sales i need to close, and it all boils down to money money money at the end of the day. Sometimes i ask myself whether it is worth it, to just let go of my life and my "youth" because of dollars and cents. At times i lost the purpose of living, i have no family to pay for, no partner to plan and build my future with, all i have eventually is just myself. But certain reasons give me the strength to go on, and it makes me realize that i don't only have myself, i have my dreams and i have a lot to work for, so here i am, staying till 7.26pm, writing this boring stuff, gtg back to work, client will be here soon :D

No comments:

Post a Comment