Tuesday, July 21, 2009

RIDICULOUS!

RIDICULOUS! why should i feel bad and guilty for something which i've not done wrongly?? all this while i have been true to myself, even if it hurts u, i've not lied to myself so far, so y should i be down and i was guilt-stricken for a while, silly me! i did what i had to do and even if nobody could understand me, it's ok, as long as i knew i was right! u guys thought u could make me feel bad? u guys tot everything was my fault? come on, if i did not do what i had to do, it would have been worse for all parties. i dun care anymore, i know i did nothing, even if u tot otherwise. even if one day i have nobody else in the world, i still have myself, that's more than enough, i dun need anyone, i dun trust anyone, i certainly dun care about anyone, nobody can bring me down, try as u may, u can never hurt me, not even close! i promised myself not to let anyone in my world, this is how it is, this is how it will be, the next person that is allowed into my world, he's the one for life! everyone is selfish, i guess i am the most selfless person compared to a lot of people, even if u think i've done u wrong, u r selfish, u never stood in anyone's shoes to think for that person, so y should i put myself in ur shoes and think of what u felt and felt guilty myself?? RIDICULOUS!

1 comment:

  1. I support you!
    Do whatever you think is right. and never ever betray yourself.


    Your have interesting entries. Keep on la.
    Dont 3 minutes heat. heeeeeeeeeeeeee ~


    I LOVE YOU.

    ReplyDelete