Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The First Blog Ever !!

Hello everyone, well i am not even sure if anybody would be reading this, anyway why should i care if anybody is reading? i am never the type that will share my life story with anybody and never thought that i would, but everything has its first time :D, i owe this "first time" to my sister because i am the biggest fan of her blog and it seems so easy for her to just express anything on her mind, not to say it is not good though, but it will be a little tough for me in the beginning. Through my sister's blog, i saw myself in her eyes, how she felt about me, what was on her mind, and at a point of time, i was devastated to realize that our communication limited to the articles she published about me on the blog (well there were only 2 or 3 anyway, the rest is about her BF and BFFs :P). Since this is the first blog, i'm gonna talk about my family because they are most important to me, although at times they might not feel so. I have wonderful parents who have gone through ups and downs in life and still have the strength to go through them for many years to come. My sister, sometimes she's a retard but overall she's adorable and sweet (when she wants to be), and she's a all-rounder, she's freaking good in studies and everything that she does, she's the pride of our family (I gladly hand over my place to her when i went to study somewhere else). our little brother, the apple of the family's eyes, he's smart and matured, the only person who would help around the family chores :P and well i always think to myself : this is gonna be one good catch for ladies when he grows up, because he's just perfect in my eye ( i talked abt zhi hao a little bit more because nobody talks about him on blog, so dun be jealous ok jing? :P). My siblings might not realize it but they mean the world to me, more than what i mean to myself. This blog is getting pretty long and i could go on and on but it is time to stop now, the longer i stay here (not sure how long it will last or how determined i will be to keep blogging) the more i will reveal about myself :P ( not that anybody really gives a damn ), so STAY TUNED!!!

1 comment:

  1. hey there ms.chong!

    who says nobody cares?

    don't forget you've got a friend named Gary Yeo here!

    ReplyDelete