Monday, September 14, 2009

A New Beginning !!!

The past 50 days (more or less) have been the worst for me in my life...there were times when i had to go thru hell but nothing came close to the shit that happened to me throughout these 50 days, and i am so glad it is OVER!! someone told me my blog is interesting to read (hooray...) and the very same person encouraged me to go on writing..because there are still some people out there who would want to know what's going on with my life, although some just dun really bother...life's like this for everyone i guess. I've started my college (i know it took me years and i am still doing it) and looking for a new job now, got a couple of interviews to attend this week. I wanna make a difference this time, and i found out one single good thing about blogging, as a matter of fact i did not touch this website for weeks until last night and when i was reading it, it shocked me how i've changed, in small ways, from the person i used to be weeks ago, it's just funny, i guess humans change everyday, well not that visible changes of course, but no doubt, everyone changes to survive, our body temp changes, our mood changes, emotion changes and lots of other things. I dunno what i'm writing about because honestly, i am not in the mood to write about good stuff, at all, i was depressed and still am, well a little, but i wanted to do this for a friend, the one who has asked me to leave all my past behind and turn a new leaf, i am thankful to u. nobody can just leave their past behind like that, it needs time, it takes time, perhaps i will take a little bit longer this time but it is ok, i will be fine. it is always easier to say than do, i wish human brains, or at least my brains are like format-able memories in laptop, a limit imposed on it and we can restore or delete any part of it, if i could, i'd want to delete what had been happening with me for the past 3 years. i never regretted all the heartaches and pains, because as another dear person told me, it made me understood what life was all about, and i got to meet some super duper cool people, u know who u r, yes, it's u!!! and i'd like to end this by saying it is a new beginning mate, so party on, make a resolution and stick to it, have fun in life, stay cool and all your sadness will go away one day......i hope.....

No comments:

Post a Comment