Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Pulau Ketam












A fabulous outing with my family to pulau ketam where we lavished on seafood and indulged in the serene atmosphere there. I am really is happy that after such a long time, we r going on a trip, all together, as a family..again. I love my family more than anything else in the world, when we were on the ferry, me and my sis talked about this guy who's kinda cute, but she said he looked good only from the side view, well, typical jing ling, nothing is good enough for her but she's still my dearest sister. My brother is the protector of the girls in the family, and i am proud to have him as my beloved brother and he remains the heart of the family. Parents are loving as usual and the whole picture of the family is just too sweet and kind, maybe something which i haven't experienced for such a long time. I've spent my life running away from myself and occasionally, from my family, and this is wrong. They are the ones i've got and i will have them for the rest of my life, no running away. Pulau Ketam is such a small and peaceful "kampung" that everything seemed so simple there, i was thinking, life could be this way too, everything could be made simpler, no complexity, well it is not hard to do so but it is in our mind. These few days were spent in such a simple and relaxing way that i forgot how i was living in the life that i used to live. I've decided to spend most of my time with my family because i know soon, we might all go different directions. My life has changed and i owe my thank to my family and 2 friends in particular, u know who u r ;P and i could never have made up my mind to change my own life without the love, encouragement and constant attention from this people, the world is just beautiful, i love you my life :P!








No comments:

Post a Comment